WTTF: 2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve RCs/Parallels

Looking to trade for 2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve RCs and parallels #US132. PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby

I've got one available. I'm interested in your 2011 Bowman Draft Mike Trout.

Quote Originally Posted by ffman View Post
    I've got one available. I'm interested in your 2011 Bowman Draft Mike Trout.
    Thanks for the reply. I actually just picked up a 5ct lot of the Altuve. I'm still interested, but a bit hesitant to trade my only Trout RC being I now have some of these incoming. Any chance you saw anything else you can use?

Thanks
    Kirby

That was my main want from your list. Congrats on picking up 5! Last night I was (unsuccessfully) looking for a 2008 Update Kershaw that I thought I had when I found 3 Altuves.

Quote Originally Posted by ffman View Post
    That was my main want from your list. Congrats on picking up 5! Last night I was (unsuccessfully) looking for a 2008 Update Kershaw that I thought I had when I found 3 Altuves.
    Thanks. Nice find! If there's anything else I can get you, let me know.

Thanks
    Kirby