Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

EBay Bulk Selling Questions/Advice

I'm thinking of trying my hand at selling my stuff of EBay. I have a lot of low-end items that I sell for on here for $0.25, $0.50 and $1.00 and I want to pursue other avenues.

I know that this service charges extra fees in the way of listing fees and final value fees which I would need to figure into my pricing, so I guess what I am wondering, is how much I need to charge on a card that I would normally charge $0.25, $0.50, and $1.00 on ? Is there a formula you guys use or a percentage you mark-up your items when selling on EBay or anything else I should know?

My goal is to throw like 5,000 items $0.25 and up on there in as little time/cost as possible and see what happens. Maybe offer PWE "value" shipping choice as well as bubble mailer.

Thanks in advance fellow card freaks !!
    Last edited by gfel2795; 07-28-2017 at 09:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Are you wanting to sell them as lots? I have lots of extra duplicates of Steelers, Penguins & Penguins. So I do each lot listing by player and add a few scans . Its less time intrusive doing it this way instead of card by card listing since each listing requires a scan. (Sold 2 lots this week) I would expect to pay in total in fees 15-20% of final price as well
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you wanting to sell them as lots? I have lots of extra duplicates of Steelers, Penguins & Penguins. So I do each lot listing by player and add a few scans . Its less time intrusive doing it this way instead of card by card listing since each listing requires a scan. (Sold 2 lots this week) I would expect to pay in total in fees 15-20% of final price as well

I have a spreadsheet so I was hoping to sell them individually from the spreadsheet and maybe include a stock photo or no photo.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a spreadsheet so I was hoping to sell them individually from the spreadsheet and maybe include a stock photo or no photo.

Cant list w/o a photo. Stock photo could open you up to some item not as pictured cases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe COMC.com would be a better route than eBay? Don't know if you have investigated that option but I just thought I'd throw it out there if you didn't know.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, guys.

Looks like eBay allows for 50/month, maybe worth my while to list 50 and rotate stock.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks, guys.

Looks like eBay allows for 50/month, maybe worth my while to list 50 and rotate stock.

Theyre always sending out promotions for 500 free listings too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

In my opinion Ebay is far too time consuming for low value cards. I highly recommend COMC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Maybe COMC.com would be a better route than eBay? Don't know if you have investigated that option but I just thought I'd throw it out there if you didn't know.

This is also the option I would recommend. They scan, host and ship your cards for you. All you have to do is send them the cards and then set your prices. This is a great option when you have lots of low-end cards.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is also the option I would recommend. They scan, host and ship your cards for you. All you have to do is send them the cards and then set your prices. This is a great option when you have lots of low-end cards.

In my opinion Ebay is far too time consuming for low value cards. I highly recommend COMC.

I'm not crazy about the fact that they keep your cards, I also like to use them for trading.

I took a long look last night and I noticed that they also had some pretty good deals on some wantlist stuff of mine.

It also seems like they nickel and dime a lot....If I consign a 5,000 count box full of cards, I see that they charge 1 cent per card per month for storage which means I would be paying $50/month just to leave everything?

Am I missing some advantages?
    Last edited by gfel2795; 07-29-2017 at 08:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast