Back After A Long Hiatus With a "Wild" Bruce C. Goaltending Museum Mailday

The mostcommon question I've been asked in the last three months has been "are youstill doing the museum?" Well, the answer is most definitely yes. Irecently bought a new house and as a result, I had to hold back from buying themany exciting pieces I could have added to the museum in that time. However,now that I am settled into my new home and have my office up and running again,it was the right time to add two new pieces to the museum. The first additionwill be posted today and the second tomorrow since suspense was and willcontinue to be one of my museum's trademarks (well, that and my old laminate floorin the photo with all of my memorabilia...we'll just have to get used to thenew one now). Anyways, three months out, rust and all, don't forget to"LIKE" Bruce C. Goaltending Museum on Facebook. to show your continued support which I have not forgottenfrom all of you in these last three months. Anyways, enough about me, onto thenewest addition to the museum!

Born on May5, 1990 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Darcy Kuemper was an extreme standoutprospect for the Red Rebels of the WHL before being drafted 161st overall by theMinnesota Wild in the 2009 NHL Draft. After an unreal final season with RedDeer in 2010-11, he sought to prove himself with the "big boys" doingstints with the ECHL and AHL in both 2011-12 and 2012-13, showing very solidnumbers in both leagues in both years. Then, as you know by now, it happened.On February 12, 2013, Kuemper was given the start in goal. Facing down RobertoLuongo of the Vancouver Canucks on the other end of the ice, the game was aclose one, but Kuemper and the Wild eventually fell 2-1. Kuemper got into sixgames in his debut season and appeared in a further two playoff games thatyear. By 2013-14, his NHL load increased to 26 games, then up to 31 games, and21 games as full-time back up in 2014-15 and 2015-16 respectively. In 2016-17,his game count dropped to 18 games as backup to Devan Dubnyk. He also postedcareer lows in GAA and save percentage which eventually resulted in him beinglet go by the Wild via free agency to the Los Angeles Kings for 2017-18.

As hiscareer is most definitely ongoing, career numbers will not be posted for Mr.Kuemper as he has the potential for many more seasons yet!

The pieceyou are looking at right now is a 2016-17 Road Set 3 worn by Darcy Kuemper in upto four road games, including his final game as a member of the Minnesota Wild.It also features the desirable 100th anniversary patch! Unfortunately, beyondsome very lightly frayed material, wear is almost inexistent. Still, it is astunning piece of a very solid goaltender who will hopefully get his chance toshine as a starter one day!

AcquiredFrom: The Minnesota Wild, with LOA

Dates ofGame Use:

*February28, 2017 v Winnipeg (24-29, 6-5L)
    March 10,2017 v Florida (25-28, 7-4)
    March 12,2017 v Chicago (18-20, 4-2L)
    April 8,2017 v Arizona (20-21, 3-1W)

Photomatched:Referenced only due to lack of any discernible wear (which is also lacking inall games photographed from this time period)

Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome back, Bruce! Hope life is well.

Great Kuemper piece! I've always loved the Wild's jerseys. So much pop to them.

Excellent add!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price