Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Anyone ever TTM 16x20?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mcneck5's Items on eBay

Anyone ever TTM 16x20?

If so how did you ship it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

I have done several. Used the mailing tubes, just put a smaller one inside for return

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have done several. Used the mailing tubes, just put a smaller one inside for return

Ok thanks.. I want to get a few stat one done so I figured I'd ask. Just curious. Who did you send to?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

I've sent to Richard and Kyle Petty. Also Dale Murphy. Neil Walker when he Played for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've sent to Richard and Kyle Petty. Also Dale Murphy. Neil Walker when he Played for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Nice thinking of sending to Brooks Robinson, Fergie Jenkins and Andre Dawson