Please Close Thread

Please Close Thread
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seal006; 02-24-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    Hidden Content
    You can get an additional 10% OFF your eBay order just for being a SCF member. PM me to see how.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I'm interested in your two Nationals auto's, Stevenson & Ready. I only have two ASTRO auto's, they can be found on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - Also, I have these ASTRO gu's ---

2005 DONRUSS CHAMPIONS Impressions #162 Craig Biggio bat
    2002 EX Behind the Numbers Craig Biggio pants
    2002 FLEER TRADITION This Day in History Craig Biggio jersey

PLMK if you'd be not interested/interested in any for: none, one, or both. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I'm interested in your two Nationals auto's, Stevenson & Ready. I only have two ASTRO auto's, they can be found on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - Also, I have these ASTRO gu's ---

2005 DONRUSS CHAMPIONS Impressions #162 Craig Biggio bat
    2002 EX Behind the Numbers Craig Biggio pants
    2002 FLEER TRADITION This Day in History Craig Biggio jersey

PLMK if you'd be not interested/interested in any for: none, one, or both. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney
    thanks for the reply. The two autos you have are not players I collect. The three Biggio GU I already have, but thanks for the response.
    Hidden Content
    You can get an additional 10% OFF your eBay order just for being a SCF member. PM me to see how.

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry we couldn't work out a trade. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

I am interested in your Nolan Ryan auto. Can you tell me the brand name and BV? I have many 2017 Bowman & Bowman Chrome cards you can use. You can PM if you wish. thanks
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by gmessick2 View Post
    I am interested in your Nolan Ryan auto. Can you tell me the brand name and BV? I have many 2017 Bowman & Bowman Chrome cards you can use. You can PM if you wish. thanks
    I sent you a PM earlier this morning about this cards. It has scans of both sides of this cards. I also explained what I was looking to get. I am not sure what 2017 Bowman you are referring to, as I have over 5000 cards from this year Bowman and Bowman Chrome. So I am not sure which ones you think I need. Please advise. This cards is serial numbered 25/25 and has a book value of $400.
    Hidden Content

Sold a couple. Will be adding more soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seal006; 08-05-2017 at 04:19 AM.
    Hidden Content