Thread: Framed Projects

Framed Projects

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ac4760; 02-28-2018 at 01:42 AM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    That's awesome. Great frame.

Those Nameplate cards are really cool!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Dude I love the Ogie Oglethorpe Bill Goldthorpe display. One of the cooler card-related things I've seen in a while.

I started taking to framing certain cads as well, but mostly because there exists no toploader or one touch for these massive things.

unnamed.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by senorlaverga View Post
    Dude I love the Ogie Oglethorpe Bill Goldthorpe display. One of the cooler card-related things I've seen in a while.

I started taking to framing certain cads as well, but mostly because there exists no toploader or one touch for these massive things.

unnamed.jpg
    That framed booklet looks unreal.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice frame job guys!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.

love the hammer stuff! that fro on goldthorpe is classic, haha.
    Collecting T.J. Hensick, John Vanbiesbrouck (in Panthers gear only), Theo Fleury, and Everything Detroit Red Wings.

Hensick Collection: 49/112 = 43.75%
    Hensick Collection Without 1/1s: 46/77 = 59.74%

Thanks for sharing. Where there lies a problem a collector solves it with a neat innovation. Awesome ideas abound.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Dude that Parent frame job is AWESOME. He's one of my top 5 of all time so maybe I'm a bit biased... but SWEET

Quote Originally Posted by senorlaverga View Post
    Dude that Parent frame job is AWESOME. He's one of my top 5 of all time so maybe I'm a bit biased... but SWEET
    Thanks. I really like the way they turned out.I like the way these frames are made. It gets the cards out of boxes and I can change them with new cards if I like. Somewhere I have an UD masterpieces 5 x 7 Hextall auto if you can use it.

Awesome frames. Love the Schultz one with the reference to Hogan's Hero's. I will try to post one I had made.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Flyers & Red Wings, Brodeur, Cujo, Hasek, Nash & Shanahan, 2004-05 Franchises Autos & GU'd
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content