Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2016-17 OPC Platinum Now on ePack

https://www.facebook.com/UpperDeck/p...54874285183951

This looks like a new parallel:

Bring on the Weber!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I will be updating my Wishlist with my Traxx needs, name is geschrocks33 on there for anyone who wishes to attempt to help me out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Opened one box on ePack.. hit a Laine auto, and I'm done. lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well that's a nice start & stop!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those rainbow cards look excellent !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was excited about this product being on epack. But the $96 price point was way too high. Add to that the fact that you don't get to keep your base rookies, and it's wait until next time for me. That is way too much for that product. The cards look great, but the cost is way too high. Kind of glad Hertl isn't in that product, now.

As expected, everyone is after Matthews. I guess people don't remember how much money they lost after combining all those McDavid YGs last year. People have way more money than memory, I guess.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

just picked up a bobby ryan emerald surge on day one, have only seen one other on ebay.....i wasnt a big fan of epacks at first but have picked up three different cards now that i havent been able to find elsewhere
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was looking forward to see what trade you would give me that would top the

Backlund Exclusives Base card/Tkachuk Jersey you offered me for my Marner Exclusives YG back when Series 2 came out.

Guess the suspense will wait until next's year Series 1.

I was excited about this product being on epack. But the $96 price point was way too high. Add to that the fact that you don't get to keep your base rookies, and it's wait until next time for me. That is way too much for that product. The cards look great, but the cost is way too high. Kind of glad Hertl isn't in that product, now.

As expected, everyone is after Matthews. I guess people don't remember how much money they lost after combining all those McDavid YGs last year. People have way more money than memory, I guess.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well in short order I've got two of the Weber parallels needed, including the Pinwheel or whatever it's called. Just need an Emerald Surge and it's mission accomplished!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I was looking forward to see what trade you would give me that would top the

Backlund Exclusives Base card/Tkachuk Jersey you offered me for my Marner Exclusives YG back when Series 2 came out.

Guess the suspense will wait until next's year Series 1.

you must have really angered that guy ....

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast