Thread: WTTF/WTB - These 1980's cards

WTTF/WTB - These 1980's cards

Decided it was time to cross some cards of my collection bucket list, let me know what you will need in return

1982 Topps Traded - Cal Ripken
    1984 Fleer Update - Roger Clemens
    1984 Fleer Update - Dwight Gooden
    1984 Fleer Update - Kirby Puckett
    Hidden Content

SUPER COLLECTOR - TOM BRADY / ERIC DICKERSON

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Is the Topps Traded Ripken numbered 21 with Bonner & Schneider? If so, I have a mint/nrmt Ripken
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Ok, I answered my own question. You are looking for #92T
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by gmessick2 View Post
    Is the Topps Traded Ripken numbered 21 with Bonner & Schneider? If so, I have a mint/nrmt Ripken

Looks like we both responded at the same time!

What would you need for the Ripken/Bonner/Schneider?
    Hidden Content

SUPER COLLECTOR - TOM BRADY / ERIC DICKERSON

The one you have pictured must be a "copy""plastic" '82 TOPPS TRADED Ripken "RC", the top two corners are rounded. The '82 TOPPS TRADED Ripken "RC" has sharp corners. In regard, I have one in my PC. It looks like new. If you're interested in buying, make me an offer that is too good for me to turn down. Have a good evening.

Make me an offer I can't refuse for the #21 Ripken. You can PM me the offer if you wish. thanks