Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Don- Please let me know how much for the Plante and Delvecchio GU.
    22,500 rp's for the pair.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by Thick McRunfast View Post
    Is the 1981-82 Paul Coffey OPC RC still available?
    I believe I still have it but it probably buried in some boxes. I would want more than the rp’s you currently have. @Thick McRunfast

Don
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    i know he has not be around much, but lets give @hossa18sens a tag - Does your friend Ron need the Hull?
    Thanks Scott. I think he has that one

What are you looking for on the 6pc with Hull above (you still have it Don?)

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Last edited by doniceage; 03-28-2018 at 02:41 AM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'd love a chance at any of the malkin cards if any are available, i don't have a lot of points. I have 421, would i have enough for any of the cards in this thread(not necessarily malkin)

Quote Originally Posted by versy86 View Post
    I'd love a chance at any of the malkin cards if any are available, i don't have a lot of points. I have 421, would i have enough for any of the cards in this thread(not necessarily malkin)
    Scott,
    Just a fyi. Your 421 reward point total is worth about a $1 at the best EXCHANGE RATE. So the shipping alone would be a barrier to shipping any of the cards above. I just wanted to reply to you and let you know about the reward point total. You might be able to buy a parallel or insert in the reward point store if you look. As I think game used and auto's minimum are around 800 rp's and up.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/s...sort/pricedesc
    @versy86

DON
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast