Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Trading team stacks of inserts and Rc's name your team

NOTE: STILL HAVE A LOT OF TEAMS AVAILABLE. CHECK WITH OTHER TRADERS AND YOU WILL SEE THESE LOTS ARE PRETTY WELL WORTH JUNK GAME USED AND AUTO'S......

Started separating all my inserts by team no matter who the player. So everyone is in these lots. I also have a ton of RC's to put with it. All from the last few years. Some teams will have more than others but every team lot will have tons of cards. I don't really want to list every insert or scan every card. Each lot will contain at least 300 cards of your team. Now here's what I am looking to trade for.

Looking for inserts of Barry Sanders.

Low end game used or auto's of any player in football from 2010 to present. commonly called junk game used and auto's on here.

If you want to trade me it will be up to you on what you would offer for the lot. I am trying to get rid of a ton of stuff.

Lets get some trades going on this....hope it works.

Thanks,
    Robert

Current teams in trade talks---

Teams traded--Jets, Cowboys, Ravens, Redskins, Packers, Dolphins, Raiders, Panthers, Broncos, Vikings, Patriots, Steelers, Bucs, Rams, Titans, Colts, 49er's, Giants, Falcons

STILL LOTS OF GOOD TEAMS AVAILABLE. DON'T THINK YOU WILL LIKE THE LOTS I SEND JUST ASK A FEW OF THE PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED THEM FROM THIS THREAD. THESE ARE PACKED WITH REFRACTORS, RC'S, PRIZMS, TONS OF CHROME, INSERTS AND ##/## CARDS. SO FAR NO TEAM HAS HAD LESS THAN 300+ CARDS.
    Last edited by shaqman1970; 04-18-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Mavericks Texas Rangers
    My traders on Flickr

Hey Robert - hope you are well! Interested in Cowboys of course. Let me know what kind of qty you might have and I will shoot you an offer. :)
    Hidden Content
    WTTF: Dallas Cowboys * Texas Rangers * Dallas Mavericks
    ***TYPICALLY TRADING BY BV***
    Hidden Content * Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Robert - hope you are well! Interested in Cowboys of course. Let me know what kind of qty you might have and I will shoot you an offer. :)

There are a total of 169 cards all inserts parallels refractors and RC's. NO base unless it's a parallel version. There are bunches of cards of Bryant, Romo, Witten, Emmitt, as well as the rookie refractors of the cheap guys. I'm just doing a total lot don't really care about value. Also let me know if you want the rest of my Dak and Zeke RCs too...Have a few.

BANNED

Country
    New York Jets
    See long0161's Items on eBay

I'm game to make this a little bigger, as I'm interested in your Jets to include all your base, Auto's and jerseys. Got plenty of junk to trade in the INVENTORY if your up for it, lmk, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm game to make this a little bigger, as I'm interested in your Jets to include all your base, Auto's and jerseys. Got plenty of junk to trade in the INVENTORY if your up for it, lmk, thanks.

Not a problem I will start digging them out. Should be a healthy stack.

BANNED

Country
    New York Jets

Sounds good, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good, thanks.

Sent you a PM with the totals.

BANNED

Country
    New York Jets

Sent you a PM with the totals.

PM back at you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Robert, hope all is well. Wondering if you'd be willing to trade lots of players. Mariota, Carr, Winston... saw those in your Bucket. LMK Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Robert, hope all is well. Wondering if you'd be willing to trade lots of players. Mariota, Carr, Winston... saw those in your Bucket. LMK Thanks

If no one offers anything for a team before someone asks for players then they are available towards Barry Sanders or the Low end GU/AU offer. I did have someone inquire about the Bucs but have not got a response as of yet. So up to you bud. I also have plenty of Patriots to get rid of...lol

Thanks, Robert

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast