For Trade - 160x card lot of 1993 Topps Golds, no dupes

I have a lot of 160x 1993 Topps Gold cards that I found in a box. Would like to trade them out as a lot if anyone is interested in a starter set. Commons from this set have a high BV of $0.25 per card. The breakdown is 46x from series 1 and 114x from series 2, and there are no dupes. Let me know if you are interested as I would love to move them out. Will look at trade lists. Thanks, Tony.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Even though I don't collect Topps "Gold" cards, I'll trade some of my "dupe" auto's of 1996 Best on my thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

I appreciate the offer, but I will pass. It would cost me more to ship the lot than I would want to have into those autos. Thanks, Tony.
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Even though I don't collect Topps "Gold" cards, I'll trade some of my "dupe" auto's of 1996 Best on my thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...de-and-or-sale - PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

Anyone interested in the lot as a starter set?

Up to see if i can get them traded and shipped out monday

What are you looking for back?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

Take a look at my lists as well to see if I have what it takes to get the lot.
    Thanks,
    Michael
    I build sets. - minimalist

Hidden Content