Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

Need help from a US member, Ebay

Hey guys. Looking for the help of a US member to bid on a couple cards for me on eBay so that I don't have to pay astronomical shipping prices. If you're able to help please pm me or reply here. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I can help out, will shoot you a pm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a headsup. I use mymallbox.com to consolidate shipments and send at once. It's a phenomenal service to us here in Canada. You can essentially purchase anything in the states and have it shipped to their warehouse.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

COMC does the same thing .... and best of all they will open the mail and send you a picture of the envelope it was sent in (with a clear image of the addresses and postage, as well as a clear image of the card). When I have enough cards, I have them shipped home to Canada. Sometimes I leave them on COMC and resell them there. I have not had any issues in three years and I have saved lots on shipping.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

COMC does the same thing .... and best of all they will open the mail and send you a picture of the envelope it was sent in (with a clear image of the addresses and postage, as well as a clear image of the card). When I have enough cards, I have them shipped home to Canada. Sometimes I leave them on COMC and resell them there. I have not had any issues in three years and I have saved lots on shipping.

I really like the idea of COMC but I haven't made a purchase yet due to the duties I must pay. Any way around that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I really like the idea of COMC but I haven't made a purchase yet due to the duties I must pay. Any way around that?

I think the duties are included in the shipping fees.

https://www.comc.com/shipping.aspx
    Last edited by pwskelly; 08-15-2017 at 02:55 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

I think the duties are included in the shipping fees.

https://www.comc.com/shipping.aspx

Duties are 5% of the total price of the cards. Last time I had around $500 in the shopping cart and duties came to about $25. Just wondering how you dealt with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

COMC is a legit company so there may not be any way around paying duties. You do however save a boatload on shipping ... especially if you have ever been forced to pay for PC cards with eBay's global shipping program as your only option. The last time I shipped straight from a US seller on eBay I had to pay $13 for shipping on a $2 card I really needed. That was it for me. Since then, I just ship to COMC where I can store the card, list it for sale, send it in for grading, or ship it home.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks

COMC is a legit company so there may not be any way around paying duties. You do however save a boatload on shipping ... especially if you have ever been forced to pay for PC cards with eBay's global shipping program as your only option. The last time I shipped straight from a US seller on eBay I had to pay $13 for shipping on a $2 card I really needed. That was it for me. Since then, I just ship to COMC where I can store the card, list it for sale, send it in for grading, or ship it home.

Ok that makes sense, thanks for the tips!