Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a redemption in early August for a Johnny Gaudreau Signature Pucks from 14-15 Trilogy (rookie year). Was expired by six months. Called it in, no problem. Get email a few hours later stating it won't be made so submit some names. Submit my names.
    Away this week. Come home to find I got a package from UD. Inside a Joe Sakic Rinkside Signings from 14-15 Ice.

Can't complain!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

Got a redemption in early August for a Johnny Gaudreau Signature Pucks from 14-15 Trilogy (rookie year). Was expired by six months. Called it in, no problem. Get email a few hours later stating it won't be made so submit some names. Submit my names.
    Away this week. Come home to find I got a package from UD. Inside a Joe Sakic Rinkside Signings from 14-15 Ice.

Can't complain!

Curious - was Joe Sakic one of the names?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Sweet... I've got 3 of these Arvidsson's in the redemption queue. I still haven't asked for a replacement yet, now not sure if there's a point.

Alright.. a bit of an update on this (sorry to bump an old thread, but it fits within this topic without creating a new one). I finally caved and asked UD for a replacement for the 3 Arvidsson's I had in the redemption queue. The replacements came today.

First card, and totally weird / random selection: 15-16 Ultimate Rookies Jersey #149/149 - Josh Anderson
    Second card, right in my wheel house as an Oilers fan: 14-15 Ultimate Rookies #97/99 - Leon Draisaitl
    Extremely happy about the Draisaitl (like the numbering sequence too obviously), but just wanted to see what people think?

**Wanted to mention this as I rip UD a fair bit, so it's only fair to give them props where it's deserved.**
    Last edited by rydlar99; 09-21-2017 at 01:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Congrats on that Draisaitl. That is insane.
    I don't know if I should complain more to UD....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice replacement!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Seattle Seahawks Toronto Blue Jays
    See watchtrader_ca's Items on eBay

Great replacement! Good to know that sometimes there are positive outcomes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Congrats on that Draisaitl. That is insane.
    I don't know if I should complain more to UD....

That's the thing... I never complained. I just asked them to keep it in line with Draisaitl or Puljujarvi and that's what they came back with. I'll take it, I've had far worse outcomes in the past.

Ie. I sent a damaged card in, (Crosby auto jersey /15) and received one with similar damage back... so confusing sometimes.... and I paid $40 tracking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234