Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How many games will Zeke have to sit?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are way higher on the Cowboys than I am ... I don't even think they'll make the playoffs and didn't think they would even before Zeke got suspended.

I think the Giants win the NFC East and the Cowboys as a team that will merely be fighting for a wild card spot with the Eagles, Cardinals and two of the following three (whoever doesn't win the division) NFC South teams: Falcons, Bucs and Panthers ... so I had the Cowboys with a 40% shot at grabbing the #5 or #6 seed this year but failing to do so as I think the NFC South will have two teams in the playoffs and I think the Cardinals schedule is so easy they will make it as well.

For the record I haven't looked at a single team's schedule yet (probably will do if somebody makes a thread about the 2017 season) but I'd still be shocked if that game doesn't end up being important down the road for either of those two teams. I think a lot of the NFC teams will finish with similar records so every win will be very important as playoff berths go down to the wire while I think the AFC is going to be another yawn fest with little jockeying for positioning going on.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

To quote Chris Berman, "That's why they play the games".

Every season has surprises. How many people thought the Rams, coming off a 2-14 season with their projected starting quarterback injured (Trent Green) and an unknown back-up (Kurt Warner) would win the Super Bowl?
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@BlakesBreaks Packrip.com Traders Upper Deck ePack

i personally can't see them shortening it

SCF Rewards
    Country

its 6 games. the Cowboys only have one division game in the first six.
    theyll go 3-3 and still make the playoffs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234