Need some of the following cards

Hey guys i need like 2-5 cards of each of the following players..ronerr caeson, john lannan, .ruben gotay, quintin berry, jake dunning, jordan pacheo, marc kraus, daryl thompson, hector olivera, drew hayes, eric fornataro, cody eppley, mitch tablot, julio depaula, scort maine, rico noel, steve clevenger, sean halton...looking for a quick trade, i need these cards for autographs next week so would like to get items sent out quick. i have 6 hobby boxes worrh of donruss optic cards, 2017 topps, bowman, bowman chrome, 2014 topps chrome, and specific players such as trout, harper, pujols, stanton, bregman, mancini, swanson, bradley jr, betts, kershaw etc... just ask!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Are those minor leaguers? If so, I wouldn't have any. But I would be interested to know if you have any Nolan Ryan parallels from Optic, or even the #161. I have 2017 bowman, donruss & archives. If there are any cards of the guys you are looking for, LMK if any of the 2017 cards would have them. thanks

I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. I might trade for Ted Williams or Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.

No, former big leaguers, they would have cards from 2000-2015...I dont have any nolan ryan sorry.

4. Kronozio