Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Low end baseball

     
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 228270 View Post
    I'll do it for the Topps Pro Debut Materials Chris Archer and the Topps Golden Moments Starlin Castro
    228270- I would pass on that trade. The Castro by itself books for more than the Palmer.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  2. #12
    I have these Cardinals:
    Yadier Molina 13 Topps #174
    16 Topps US
    Jeremy Hazelbaker #99
    Brandon Moss #199
    Jedd Gyorko #257
    Eric Haberer 06 BC #205
    Michael Wacha 13 Topps Chrome Silver #119

    Eric

  3. #13
    I am interested in the 87 George Springer auto. How much in trade would you need for it?
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    228270- I would pass on that trade. The Castro by itself books for more than the Palmer.
    How about the Archer and the Allen & Ginter Relics Longoria

  5. #15
    You've made several replies, but none for me. Any interest? If so, any offer(s)?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    You've made several replies, but none for me. Any interest? If so, any offer(s)?
    no, sorry

  7. #17
    What Rays and Cardinals cards do you have?

  8. #18
    I am interested in the 87 George Springer auto. How much in trade would you need for it?
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench.

  9. #19
    I really like the 2 2017 1987 autos. If you want Catdinals, pretty sure I have a ton, with Adams and Wong relics, and some Wacha low numbered refractors being the best. I can make a list.

    Have any other inserts from 17 Topps?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderlex View Post
    I really like the 2 2017 1987 autos. If you want Catdinals, pretty sure I have a ton, with Adams and Wong relics, and some Wacha low numbered refractors being the best. I can make a list.

    Have any other inserts from 17 Topps?
    No, if you have any rays I would be interested in those to

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •