Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Low end baseball

Quote Originally Posted by 228270 View Post
    I'll do it for the Topps Pro Debut Materials Chris Archer and the Topps Golden Moments Starlin Castro
    228270- I would pass on that trade. The Castro by itself books for more than the Palmer.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I have these Cardinals:
    Yadier Molina 13 Topps #174
    16 Topps US
    Jeremy Hazelbaker #99
    Brandon Moss #199
    Jedd Gyorko #257
    Eric Haberer 06 BC #205
    Michael Wacha 13 Topps Chrome Silver #119

Eric

I am interested in the 87 George Springer auto. How much in trade would you need for it?
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench.

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    228270- I would pass on that trade. The Castro by itself books for more than the Palmer.
    How about the Archer and the Allen & Ginter Relics Longoria

You've made several replies, but none for me. Any interest? If so, any offer(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    You've made several replies, but none for me. Any interest? If so, any offer(s)?
    no, sorry

What Rays and Cardinals cards do you have?

I am interested in the 87 George Springer auto. How much in trade would you need for it?
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench.

I really like the 2 2017 1987 autos. If you want Catdinals, pretty sure I have a ton, with Adams and Wong relics, and some Wacha low numbered refractors being the best. I can make a list.

Have any other inserts from 17 Topps?

Quote Originally Posted by zanderlex View Post
    I really like the 2 2017 1987 autos. If you want Catdinals, pretty sure I have a ton, with Adams and Wong relics, and some Wacha low numbered refractors being the best. I can make a list.

Have any other inserts from 17 Topps?
    No, if you have any rays I would be interested in those to

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast