Looking to buy some resale lots

Here is what I am after. First off, I have around 30-40 to spend today- doesnt have to be on one person, smaller lots are totally cool. Please keep in mind I am buying to resell, so if you quote me ebay prices, I will politely pass. I can use:

1. PSA vintage- any sport
    2. Magic the Gathering
    3. Nice autos, patches, rookies
    4. PSA graded modern stuff
    5. Non graded vintage- preferably stars or pre-war

What I don't want today: Please no regular jersey cards, base/low end stuff, bulk serial numbered or rookies.

I do not want to check buckets/lists/flickr, and I dont make offers- please tell me what you want for your cards.

Thank you for considering this!

Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Here is the link to "vintage" baseball stars I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-HOFer-s-FT-FS - The cost is posted on the thread. If you're interested, I take cash,check, or postal money order. Have a good evening and night.