Thread: Tradelist Updated

Tradelist Updated

Been away for awhile but looking to get rid of a lot of my traders for PC items. Tradelist is in the sig, admittedly nothing high end here and I might have to double check to make sure I still have the card(s).

A few particular wants:

16-17 Jimmy Vesey Upper Deck YG RC
    11-12 Mika Zibanejad SP Authentic RC AU /999
    11-12 Mika Zibanejad Upper Deck YG RC

Outside of that, looking for certain cards of:

Pavel Buchnevich
    Chris Kreider
    Jaromir Jagr
    Henrik Lundqvist
    Tyson Barrie
    Vincent Trocheck

Would prefer deals to Canada to be bigger because of shipping. Also interested in buying or partial trade/cash deal if you have a nicer card, and depending on the price. PM or post if interested!
    Last edited by jagrnyr68; 08-22-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Interested in your 2 Cujo cards. I have a few of your Yg's & I also have a Vesey Canvas Yg & Vesey Artifacts Red Redemption /799. Thanks

I see that you have some Brassard cards from his Rookie year available for trade. LMK if you would be interested in trading them for cards from Zibanejad's Rookie year as I have several available. Thanks
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.