Devan Dubnyk Collection Update~

Last couple months have been a little slower for the collection ( typical summer ), but I have been able to add some key pieces thanks to a handful of great people here on SCF. Just want to thank you guys for being so awesome!

Some of the recent goods~

First off... a couple gold VAULTS:

2010-11 Between The Pipes Jerseys Silver #M12 Devan Dubnyk /30 MEM VAULT GOLD1/1
    scan0010.jpg
    2011-12 Between The Pipes Masked Men IV Silver #MM15 Devan Dubnyk /90 VAULT GOLD 1/1
    scan0005.jpg
    2015-16 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Trophied Talent Die Cuts Rainbow Autographs #TT10 Devan Dubnyk AU
    scan0015.jpg
    2016-17 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Patches #GJDU Devan Dubnyk MEM SER #/15
    scan0018.jpg
    2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Emblems Gold #18 Devan Dubnyk /10 MEM
    scan0017.jpg
    2015-16 Upper Deck Clear Cut Leaders #CCLSVPCT Carey Price/Devan Dubnyk/Steve Mason #/10 SER
    scan0016.jpg

A couple beautiful cards from Presidents Choice~
    scan0013.jpg
    scan0014.jpg

2011-12 Between The Pipes Shooting Gallery Six Jerseys Gold #SG11 Grant Fuhr/Bill Ranford/Curtis Joseph/Tommy Salo/Devan Dubnyk/Nikolai Khabibulin /1 MEM
    scan0008.jpg
    scan0009.jpg

2009-10 The Cup Foursomes Patches #CFDENG Jhonas Enroth/Jonas Gustavsson/Antti Niemi/Devan Dubnyk #/5 MEM SER
    scan0004.jpg

and.... my first ever shield.... was super excited to finally obtain one!!

2016-17 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Skills Shield #USSDU Devan Dubnyk /1
    scan0002.jpg

Thanks for the look and thanks for all the help!
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    So nice :) Well done man! Always like seeing your Dubnyk adds.

That shield is so nice. Can't go wrong with a Ultimate shield !

I'm really digging that StickHandle Nameplate, ITG Emblems Gold /10 (sick Blazers patch), and the Shooting Gallary Gold 1/1 too, not to mention those nice Vault pickups! Some huge pickups for sure. Thanks for sharing these unreal Dubnyk goodies with us.

We are all officially jealous.

Edit: And that Quad Patches w/Enroth has me jealous. Beautiful card.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 08-13-2017 at 01:59 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    So nice :) Well done man! Always like seeing your Dubnyk adds.

That shield is so nice. Can't go wrong with a Ultimate shield !

I'm really digging that StickHandle Nameplate, ITG Emblems Gold /10 (sick Blazers patch), and the Shooting Gallary Gold 1/1 too, not to mention those nice Vault pickups! Some huge pickups for sure. Thanks for sharing these unreal Dubnyk goodies with us.

We are all officially jealous.

Edit: And that Quad Patches w/Enroth has me jealous. Beautiful card.
    Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback! I kinda feel guilty showing off the Enroth. It has been a very difficult card to find. I will definitely keep my eyes open for another one for ya!
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by oogabooga99 View Post
    Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback! I kinda feel guilty showing off the Enroth. It has been a very difficult card to find. I will definitely keep my eyes open for another one for ya!
    Ha! No worries dude. It's all good, and I respect that pickup for your PC. Congrats on tracking that monster down. Happy it went to a good home :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Wow great collection! Really love the stick handle and ultimate shield cards ... congrats on those rare beauties.
    Main PC Alexei Kovalev 818/1739 47%
    12/240 1of1's 8.8%

Other PC Brian Leetch 536/3541 15.1%
    5/657 1of1's 0.8%

The PC cards are great. I'm really happy with my pickups from Dr. Price's new company too.

That H&P Emblem is AWESOME. ITG made so many nice memorabilia cards during those years.... sometimes you have to be a bit choosy on the one you grab (not all are swatches of that caliber) but you can find some great ones.

The Trophy winner auto from OPC: Love the look of the card.

And I have to comment on the Shooting Gallery: Beauty. Those cards look amazing up close, I do own the Silver Version.

Nice Dubnyk's!!!

Being a huge Wild fan, I have a mini-Dubs collection. But glad to see some huge ones in yours!

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content