2017 Topps Chrome Jumbo (All Rise)

So today for National Baseball Card Day, my parents and I went to 2 local hobby stores. The first one didn't get any of the NBCD packs. It turns out they were supposed to order them and pay $0.50 a pack for them to be handed out "courtesy of Topps". I wanted to buy a couple packs of 2017 Topps Jumbo for $21 a pack to get the special gift Mike Trout NBCD card that was given for a $10 purchase. Since the first shop didn't get any packs, we headed to the other store. We were gonna go to the other place anyhow but he's always higher on everything and is always stingy with these kinds of packs. We when get there, he tells us that he's all out of the packs. He said he order 250 but was only given 50 packs but he did still have some Trout cards for the $10 purchase. After looking around a bit, I ended up buying David Ortiz A&G relic and a jumbo Topps Chrome pack. I didn't hit an auto but still did pretty good. Here's what I pulled:

Base
    9 Alex Bregman RC
    12 Carson Fulmer RC
    59 Kyle Freeland RC
    61 Luke Weaver RC
    70 Jeff Hoffman RC
    83 Amir Garrett RC
    92 Trevor Story
    126 Francisco Lindor
    137 Antonio Senzatela RC

Freshman Flash
    FF-6 Orlando Arcia

Refractor
    41 Dee Gordon

Bowman Then & Now
    BTN-20 Addison Russell PC

and last but not least.....................

All Rise for the Judge !!!

Prism Refractor
    169 Aaron Judge

Everything except the Russell is available, but I'm thinking about only selling the Judge along with all of my other Judge cards.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, Ortiz, Sizemore, Tanaka, Abreu, Castro, Bryant, Soler, Baez, Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, Contreras, I Happ, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Odell, P Manning, W Payton, LeBron, Porzingis, Simmons, Embiid, Lonzo, Chamberlain, K Malone, J West

Sweet for one jumbo, congrats.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content