Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sincere question about wrestling cards

What are the (5) most valuable wrestling cards of all-time?

What is the Ultimate Warrior's best card of all-time?

What is Roman Reigns best card of all-time?

I'm looking to buy some nice cards for younger family members ... and the Warrior one would be for myself :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know the Ultimate Warrior has some autograph cards out there (certified ones). I'd peg those as his best cards of all time. He unfortunately isn't going to be signing any more cards and his "rookie" card is from the junk wax era so I'd personally rather have the autograph over anything else of his. But it has factors not working it its favor as they are from poor brands, bad picture, sticker, etc. But they now cost an arm and a leg whereas when he was alive they were pricey but you were still able to easily acquire them.

For your other questions I really don't know enough about the new stuff to be able to properly answer those questions but maybe somebody else can help you there.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know the Ultimate Warrior has some autograph cards out there (certified ones). I'd peg those as his best cards of all time. He unfortunately isn't going to be signing any more cards and his "rookie" card is from the junk wax era so I'd personally rather have the autograph over anything else of his. But it has factors not working it its favor as they are from poor brands, bad picture, sticker, etc. But they now cost an arm and a leg whereas when he was alive they were pricey but you were still able to easily acquire them.

For your other questions I really don't know enough about the new stuff to be able to properly answer those questions but maybe somebody else can help you there.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!