Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm Back!!! Buying spree. Unlimited Paypal! mid-end to high-end

went on an ebay shopping spree for good deals and im not looking to be done. nothing in particular but would prefer mid to high end contenders, limited phenoms, spx, spa stuff like that. no garbage players please! QB, WR and RB only. thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Hey bud if you are checking buckets at all please feel free to check mine out and let me know if you can use anything, thanks. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

hey man! ive done some trades with you in the past, been awhile tho. i cant seem to navigate your page without a million pop up ads. do you have any doug martin, brandin cooks....etc?

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    Hey bud if you are checking buckets at all please feel free to check mine out and let me know if you can use anything, thanks. Daniel

thanks but trying to stick to mainly rc auto stuff, nice cards tho!

Quote Originally Posted by sfd_11 View Post
    $1300 for all of them lmk
    image.jpg
    1/1
    image.jpg
    1/1
    image.jpg
    10/10
    image.jpg
    02/15
    image.jpg
    #d/75 & #d/49
    image.jpg
    Alexander #d/25 Kelly #d/99
    image.jpg
    #d 10/10

2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks RC auto Dak Prescott

2015 Panini Prizm Draft Picks RC auto Blue /75 Marcus Mariota

take the lot for $225 OBO

Feel free to give my bucket a look if you like. Could use some extra money right now.

let me know prices on these please

watkins limited auto, deathony thomas contenders auto, wheaton contenders, brandon marshall spa

Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Feel free to give my bucket a look if you like. Could use some extra money right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast