Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Moved/Changed Format

Please find Break on its new Link.
    Changed Break from Team Random to TEAM SELECT: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ad-Description
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SportsCardCollective; 08-15-2017 at 07:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Redemptions in this product is completely expired now correct?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Redemptions can be mailed to Upper Deck to be put in for a Raffle/Draw.. there is still lots of nice cards that could come out of this case..
    Redemptions in this product is completely expired now correct?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Redemptions can be mailed to Upper Deck to be put in for a Raffle/Draw.. there is still lots of nice cards that could come out of this case..

Yes, it's a great product, but there was a large number of redemptions in that year. That includes the top 2 players - Tarasenko and Mackinnon.

I just feel that should be disclosed before somebody buys into the break, especially at a price that hasn't been discounted since the Extended redemption period has expire. $67 x 30 spots = $2010 / 12 boxes = $167.50 a box (tax/shipping in).

Below are the redemptions that are confirmed on Cardboardconnection

FWA Redemptions

262 Ryan Murphy - Red Wings AC
    276 Vladimir Tarasenko – Blues RC (And all auto cards with him) - Premier Prospects / FWAP
    290 Matt Nieto – Sharks RC
    291 Connor Carrick – Capitals RC
    296 Sami Vatanen – Ducks RC - (Replaced by John Gibson)
    300 Rasmus Ristolainen – Sabres RC
    305 Olli Maatta – Penguins RC
    309 Zemgus Girgensons – Sabres RC
    312 Nathan MacKinnon – Avalanche RC (And all auto cards with him) - Premier Prospects / FWAP / Authentic Moments Autos / SOT
    318 Brendan Gallagher – Canadiens RC (And all auto cards with him) - FWAP / Authentic Moments Autos / SOT
    320 Mikhail Grigorenko – Sabres RC

Below are some of the ones I have seen

SOT Redemptions
    Dual SOT JOE SAKIC/PATRICK ROY
    Dual SOT NATHAN MACKINNON/NAIL YAKUPOV
    Dual SOT GALLAGHER/GALCHENYUK
    Triple SOT WAYNE GRETZKY/MARIO LEMIEUX/MARK MESSIER
    Triple SOT Kane / Toews / Seabrook (not live)
    Triple SOT Gallagher / Tinordi / Bournival (not live)
    Last edited by atruong317; 08-15-2017 at 11:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

it is Disclosed, Good luck finding it Cheaper per box "
    Product Details & Checklist can be found here: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...c-hockey-cards
    *Please note there is some EXCH Cards *Redemptions that Have Expired* we Will send/Mail all redemption cards to the appropriate participant, they can submit it to Upper Deck to be a part of a Redemption Draw/Raffle."
    Yes, it's a great product, but there was a large number of redemptions in that year. That includes the top 2 players - Tarasenko and Mackinnon.

I just feel that should be disclosed before somebody buys into the break, especially at a price that hasn't been discounted since the Extended redemption period has expire. $67 x 30 spots = $2010 / 12 boxes = $167.50 a box (tax/shipping in).

Below are the redemptions that are confirmed on Cardboardconnection

FWA Redemptions

262 Ryan Murphy - Red Wings AC
    276 Vladimir Tarasenko – Blues RC (And all auto cards with him) - Premier Prospects / FWAP
    290 Matt Nieto – Sharks RC
    291 Connor Carrick – Capitals RC
    296 Sami Vatanen – Ducks RC - (Replaced by John Gibson)
    300 Rasmus Ristolainen – Sabres RC
    305 Olli Maatta – Penguins RC
    309 Zemgus Girgensons – Sabres RC
    312 Nathan MacKinnon – Avalanche RC (And all auto cards with him) - Premier Prospects / FWAP / Authentic Moments Autos / SOT
    318 Brendan Gallagher – Canadiens RC (And all auto cards with him) - FWAP / Authentic Moments Autos / SOT
    320 Mikhail Grigorenko – Sabres RC

Below are some of the ones I have seen

SOT Redemptions
    Dual SOT JOE SAKIC/PATRICK ROY
    Dual SOT NATHAN MACKINNON/NAIL YAKUPOV
    Dual SOT GALLAGHER/GALCHENYUK
    Triple SOT WAYNE GRETZKY/MARIO LEMIEUX/MARK MESSIER
    Triple SOT Kane / Toews / Seabrook (not live)
    Triple SOT Gallagher / Tinordi / Bournival (not live)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone also please Note I will be changing this to Team Select + Any Redemptions that come out of this case I will do all the Hard work, get them put into the Raffle/Draw for everyone. Those who end up with Redemptions can PM/Email me a list of there top 5 Players... Thanks for the posts, comments atruong317

as I just got off the Phone with Upper Deck... Thanks.

- Ryan -

it is Disclosed, Good luck finding it Cheaper per box "
    Product Details & Checklist can be found here: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...c-hockey-cards
    *Please note there is some EXCH Cards *Redemptions that Have Expired* we Will send/Mail all redemption cards to the appropriate participant, they can submit it to Upper Deck to be a part of a Redemption Draw/Raffle."

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just giving you my input to give fair warning to people buying into the break. The top 2 Future Watch Autos are redemptions in Tarasenko and Mackinnon. Instead of having somebody getting that redemption during the live break and being upset that it is a redemption that they cannot redeem.

But I am not the one owning the break so I apologize if the advice is not wanted/warranted.

Good luck moving that inventory at that price.