Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See cubman1941's Items on eBay

Can't get into Cardboard Connection site

Figured this would be a safe place to post this. I can not get into cardboard connection - keep getting error message - does anyone else on this site frequent that site and are you having problems? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Having the same problem and I've all but given up on that site. I don't think their IT person has any idea what they're doing.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks, I think I will as well. I sent a note on the CC website but never got an answer.
    Having the same problem and I've all but given up on that site. I don't think their IT person has any idea what they're doing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if you logged in today but I just did and everything seems whatever needed fixing got fixed. Give it a shot and see what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks for the heads up. I will try it. Appreciate it.

Not sure if you logged in today but I just did and everything seems whatever needed fixing got fixed. Give it a shot and see what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I tried and still can't get in. I get on the site and can't log off and can't post anything without the error message showing up. This means I can't even tell anyone about it. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried and still can't get in. I get on the site and can't log off and can't post anything without the error message showing up. This means I can't even tell anyone about it. Thanks.

Posted on your behalf on the site with what you just said. I guess keep trying and if still nothing,I can have someone message you on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks much, really appreciate it.

Posted on your behalf on the site with what you just said. I guess keep trying and if still nothing,I can have someone message you on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks much, really appreciate it.

You bet.