Question How many home runs will Giancarlo Stanton hit this season?

How many home runs will Giancarlo Stanton hit this season? He is on fire and running away from the rest of the pack right now.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio

I'm thinking he'll hit 54 home runs.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV & I only ship within the United States.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

I'd love for him to break Bonds mark but I think maybe 64-65.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    I'd love for him to break Bonds mark but I think maybe 64-65.
    Shows you how difficult it will be for anybody to hit over 70 ever again. I mean Stanton has been about as hot as you can be the last couple of weeks and he's only on pace for 60 something and he has been at the top of the HR leader board or near it for almost the whole season. I'm not going to say never again but it is going to take a guy like Stanton playing in a place like Coors Field to challenge that record anytime soon.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Shows you how difficult it will be for anybody to hit over 70 ever again. I mean Stanton has been about as hot as you can be the last couple of weeks and he's only on pace for 60 something and he has been at the top of the HR leader board or near it for almost the whole season. I'm not going to say never again but it is going to take a guy like Stanton playing in a place like Coors Field to challenge that record anytime soon.
    You're right. The way he is locking in on the ball this year is amazing, if he continues to do this most of his career I can see him breaking the record.