Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

thinking about starting a forum but...

i havent looked at a line of code since 1982 and apple 2
    it will be about self built camper vehicles and/or restoration

i was directed to hostgator and the phpbb format but since i dont know anything i have to research everything which sucks,cant even get pass the sign up,do i need sitelock?an hour of reading other sites i guess not
    and then the customizing to my liking.geez

anyone that wants to throw be a bone,have at it i'm all ears

thanks,gary

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't most forums now just use something like vbulletin or something similar? You should just be able to create a forum without having to actually code it now since there are so many generic templates around. Probably would depend on what you are going to be doing with the forum though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/