Thread: Ryan Miller PC

Ryan Miller PC

Slowly building up my Miller PC card by card. These two came today and are getting added to the following:
    Mail day 08.17 (1024x768).jpg

Base/Insert
    Base Insert (1024x768).jpg

Numbered
    Numbered (1024x768).jpg
    Jerseys
    Jerseys (768x1024).jpg

Patches/Pads
    Patches (1024x768).jpg

Autos
    Autos (1024x768).jpg

Material autos
    Material autos (1024x768).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Great Miller PC! Tons of good quality cards, patches, and designs ! :)

Keep up the great work on this collection!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Great adds to your collection! Those frozen treasures are beautiful cards! There cant be too many Miller cards in a St.Louis uniform. Good stuff
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Great job, keep it going!
    Looking for: Avs, Pens, and Hall Of Famers. Super collecting Mikko Rantanen and Brent Burns

Very nice cards indeed. Thanks for sharing and look forward to more additions.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Nice Millers!
    My Collection http://ryanmillernicklasbackstrom.weebly.com/

Thanks all, I have the 4th/25 of those 15/16 pad/blocker (not sure which it is) coming in the mail in the next few weeks. I know a guy with the frozen treasure /5, but I don't have anything to replace it with yet to entice him.

Nice cards!
    I've got a 2016 SPX Miller GU + a bunch of inserts in my signature. Let me know if you'd like to trade.
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko
    Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content
    I auto-accept 20% off on Hidden Content