Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Jersey Nets New York Rangers
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/ElCaminoBilly COMC Cards For Sale

Henrik Lundqvist Additions

I mentioned in my introduction to the sport thread that Henrik Lundqvist had taken the lead as my favorite player in the NHL. Since I'm still pretty new to the sport, I don't have a whole lot yet. Counting the cards that will appear in this post and one that I just got and have not scanned yet, I have a grand total of 18 cards of him.

I'm going to try and update this thread as I get new in. Know going in that I'm mostly a base card guy.

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Rangers New York Rangers New York Rangers
    Upper Deck ePack

Great start! I was able to add this #1/1 to my Lundqvist Auto PC this week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that's fantastic!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice start to your Lundqvist PC! That first Artifacts base from 08-09 is my favourite. That design is amazing! I have the entire 08-09 Artifacts base set too. It was just too nice not to complete.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that is a nice design. Some of the more recent Artifacts cards are pretty bland, not that it will stop me from collecting them, lol.

Here's two more...
    My first relic card of him!

I think I read that this foil parallel is en ePack only release, but I got my copy off of COMC.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice BAP First Exposures! Those were cool cards back in 05-06. And the UD Base silver foils were an ePack exclusive, yes, but once they were earned through ePack they can be transferred to COMC for others to buy. Nice looking cards!