Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

2016-17 fleer showcase hot prospects Jake Guntzel white hot #d 2/5

have this card and I am looking to sell but not sure what to ask for it and would appreciate the help

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great card! Congrats on snagging it. As for the value it's hard to say because it's so rare.

I would search eBay and see how much comparable cards are going from that same set (preferably, other Guentzel White Hot cards). It should give you a range for this Guentzel.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings
    See double_phi's Items on eBay

gorgeous card!

as for value, toss it up there for a number you're comfortable with and let users submit best offers. if the price is too high, you won't get any offers, basically. you'll hone in on a value! takes some patience :) good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

looked all over but nothing similar other white hot cards sell for as low as $30 and as high as 150 for rookies that are not in Guntzel range

Great card! Congrats on snagging it. As for the value it's hard to say because it's so rare.

I would search eBay and see how much comparable cards are going from that same set (preferably, other Guentzel White Hot cards). It should give you a range for this Guentzel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes was thinking the same lol but dont want to list it too high and get no responce or too low and loose out on it , and that is why i am here asking for help :0

gorgeous card!

as for value, toss it up there for a number you're comfortable with and let users submit best offers. if the price is too high, you won't get any offers, basically. you'll hone in on a value! takes some patience :) good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings
    See double_phi's Items on eBay

yes was thinking the same lol but dont want to list it too high and get no responce or too low and loose out on it , and that is why i am here asking for help :0

good news is that you can list it for free on ebay (assuming you don't have a bunch of other listings already)! so, it doesn't really matter if it doesn't sell your first listing. go ahead and pop it up for $500, see what comes in. after a week, bump it down to $400. keep going until you find that sweet spot. you won't be losing any money.