Thread: New & just wanted to say hello

New & just wanted to say hello

Hello everyone! I'm getting back into collecting after about 25 years. Have an extensive collection from the early fifties through the late 80's. With sperratic lots from 1990-2017. Enjoy set building but collect players as well. Pre 1980 players/teams Pete Rose & Don Sutton / Brooklyn-LA Dodgers & Cubs. Post 1980 Barry Bonds, Marc McGwire, Manny Ramirez, Jay Bell, Jim Presley, Travis Fryman, Buck Showalter, Cal Ripken, Addison Russell, Kris Bryant / Cubs, Dodgers, & Pensacola Blue Wahoos. Im not a facebook user so I'm not sure how that will affect things but would love to work out some trades. Thank you & look forward to getting to know some of you!!

Retro cardboard- Welcome to SCF! I am not a Facebook user but I have been on SCF for 14 years now and it hasn't been an issue at all.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Thanks for your introduction, and welcome to SCF !
    Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to the site! Don't worry about not having Facebook because a lot of people on here and in general do not have Facebook or ever will.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF and I dropped a lot of Facebook sites and have been here for awhile and there are a lot of good people here!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott!
    Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!
    Non-Sports: Silver Surfer Comics, Star Wars Comics/CCG/Cards
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF John, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

I've been away for some time as well, but found my way back recently. Good Luck