Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excalibur 16-17' Kaboom #10

I opened a pack of the four I bought with my method and I got yet another good hit. My question is why is my hit of #10 Leonard at such a demand to already be determined $200 value???? (Ebay rate). Only saw one. It is a cool card and I understand the Kaboom insert theory. I would like a little more understanding of this card is all
    How many printed etc.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I opened a pack of the four I bought with my method and I got yet another good hit. My question is why is my hit of #10 Leonard at such a demand to already be determined $200 value???? (Ebay rate). Only saw one. It is a cool card and I understand the Kaboom insert theory. I would like a little more understanding of this card is all
    How many printed etc.

Here is a actual auction of the insert going and it well under the $200. So you might want to post it on the bay if you like the results of that sale.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Panini-...UAAOSwHk9Zjy1V

DON

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

They are case hits. I hit an AI last year and sold it right away as they always chase big money.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

Dope card set. Wish the rest of it (excalibur themes) wasn't so cheesy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bunch of unique Karl Malone stuff. How do I set up a Photobucket like you have? I will post pics for you

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

you can either setup an account and post the link in your profile, or a better option would be to use the inventory system here and mark which ones you have. You can chose to upload images if you wish. Then if anyone is looking for them (myself included) I can check out my want list from the My Inventory Tab and it shows me who has cards that I am looking for and we can then start up a trade. If you other help, just let me know.