Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Jersey Nets New York Rangers
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/ElCaminoBilly COMC Cards For Sale

New Elton Brand additions

Elton Brand is my all-time favorite NBA player. I've been following him since he was in high school, the only player I've ever followed before they hit the NBA. He is from Peekskill, NY, which is my family's home town. Somewhere around here I even still have the now long defunct Peekskill papers covering him.

over the years I've collected over 500 different cards of Elton, but there are still more to chase. I try to add at least a few to every COMC order and I just got an order I've been building since November of last year, so I got some new ones. Now that I'm really taking part in this forum I thought I would start a thread to show my latest additions. Will try and update when new are added.

2003-04 Flair Final Edition Courtside Cuts Platinum Patch (SN28)

2012-13 Prestige Bonus Shots Gold (SN249)

1999-00 Topps Gallery Player's Private Issue, SN250.

I have 4 more new ones to post but haven't finished scanning them yet. Probably tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@BlakesBreaks Packrip.com Traders Upper Deck ePack

nice pickups! good luck with the rest of your collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!
    Here are some more new Eltons

2004-05 Finest Red X-Fractor, SN59

2000-01 Fleer Authority With Authority, SN999. I was paging through COMC by SN, lowest price, and found an Elton I needed...so I got it!

2013-14 Gold Standard is one of only a handful of cards to show him in Hawks jersey. He didn't get a single one in 2014-15, the only year he wore a number other than 42 (7)

2006-07 Topps Trademark Moves Wood, SN75

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

nice stuff
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice cards !!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I have almost all his base rc if you need any of them, also have 01-02 topps challenging the champ gu, 09-10 threads patch /25 (3 colors 5 breaks)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! Got a new one last week which I will post soon. Been pretty busy so I have not been on in about a month.
    Rocksay, I'm interested in the patch...have to check I think I have the Class Challenge. I think the only rookie I need is the Gold Reserve, fleer force and one of the two focuses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's the new one I mentioned last night. It's from the Leaf Best of Basketball Unopened Edition that just came out, the purple variation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Thanks guys! Got a new one last week which I will post soon. Been pretty busy so I have not been on in about a month.
    Rocksay, I'm interested in the patch...have to check I think I have the Class Challenge. I think the only rookie I need is the Gold Reserve, fleer force and one of the two focuses.

LMK know on the patch, Think I have a auto of him /10

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome additions to your collection. Nice work, keep it up!