Clearly Authentic was, well you decide FIVE packs

I stopped by the local and won one of their weekly drawing so let's try a box of Clearly Authentic,

Pack One: Tyler Glasnow

Well that wasn't what I wanted so I buy one more pack.

Pack Two: Tyler Glasnow numbered to 99

Thinking not want I wanted times two I take one more

Pack Three: Johnny Bench retro numbered to 45

Okay Bench is a Hall of Famer but back when he was playing I hated the Reds and him.

Another customer buys two packs and did worse than me.

So, oh for three but the owner said he would like to do something for the Bench.

I pay and leave, get home pick out a few Judge rookies and call the owner and we work out a trade.

I go back and we do a trade and they have two packs left, so being a sucker I buy one

My pack four: Aaron Nola

That left one pack in the store, read many times about the last pack deal so I buy it.

Pack five: Wade Boggs retro.

Not the best break but in the trade I got tin of Premier hockey and hit this amazing card

Very happy to trade the Bench and end up with this

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very sweet ending and thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Awesome Jagr patch! Congrats
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Clearly authentic is clearly watered down. It seems that 90% of the product is nearly garbage filler players. I figured 5 or 6 packs per case would be good but watching breaks it is only 2 or if lucky 3. Love the look of the cards but a 50$ pack for another Ty Blach, or Tyler Glasnow auto thanks but I passed. Very awesome Jagr though, 16 year old me is jealous.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingRoyal View Post
    Clearly authentic is clearly watered down. It seems that 90% of the product is nearly garbage filler players. I figured 5 or 6 packs per case would be good but watching breaks it is only 2 or if lucky 3. Love the look of the cards but a 50$ pack for another Ty Blach, or Tyler Glasnow auto thanks but I passed. Very awesome Jagr though, 16 year old me is jealous.
    Totally agree about being watered down. Excellent points in my comments.

Awesome Jagr !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I was at a card show and watched a case being opened 4 Jeff hoffman's were enough to scare me away from the 55 dollar purchase price, love the jagr card it looks awesome.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

It's a brutal product. Even the star players tend to not have as much value as they do in other products. Nice Jagr though.

Derek K

Watched a guy in front of me pull a Don Mattingly and a Andrew Benitendi...what did I get? I don't even remember. 2 scrubs...

Quote Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
    Watched a guy in front of me pull a Don Mattingly and a Andrew Benitendi...what did I get? I don't even remember. 2 scrubs...
    From what I have seen the guy got the two packs in an entire case that was anybody worth anything.