Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trading Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    It say's your looking to trade doesn't mention whatsoever that your not looking for low end thanks for wasting my time next time try and let people know and feel free to edit your initial post.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLife View Post
    Check me for Amari Cooper please
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by kdub924 View Post

Would definitely be interested in Favre and Hornung, possibly the others if they are multi colored.
    Haven't been on much recently so trying to get caught up. I took pics of the cards tonight and will try to get them uploaded and posted tomorrow for you.
    Last edited by coltsfan1888; 09-11-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan1888 View Post
    Haven't been on much recently so trying to get caught up. I took pics of the cards tonight and will try to get them uploaded and posted tomorrow for you.
    Sounds good!

Interested in the Brandin Cooks card, please check my FLICKR to see if there is anything!
    Football: Marcus Mariota, Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks, Doug Martin and Dak Prescott! Baseball: Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter! Non-Sports: Star Wars Anything
    Emmitt Smith Personal Collection: 1674 of 8601, 6 of 8 Rookies, Autos 0 of 1162, Memorabilia 12 of 1800, Serial #d 148/4745 Derek Jeter Personal Collection: 1894 of 15598, 8 of 8 Rookies, Autos 1 of 1272, Memorabilia 20 of 2658, Serial #d 118/9653 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kdub924 View Post
    Sounds good!
    Pics being sent over by PM of the Packers and Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Interested in the Brandin Cooks card, please check my FLICKR to see if there is anything!
    Thanks for the look but didn't see anything I could use

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan1888 View Post
    Pics being sent over by PM of the Packers and Cowboys.
    PM replied

I am a little interest in the Cook and Beathard. lmk If I have anything. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

interested in the Evan Engram. Checkout my gallery, see if anything interests you.

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I am a little interest in the Cook and Beathard. lmk If I have anything. Malcolm
    Liked the Diggs and Mixon autos

Quote Originally Posted by Jpmiller213 View Post
    interested in the Evan Engram. Checkout my gallery, see if anything interests you.
    Could you point me in the right direction to find your gallery? Don't see anything on my end.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast