Team draft inner Premier case break with Collect Edition on FB

Hey guys,

Having had great luck in my live case break on Friday I decided to buy into an inner Premier case break (5 boxes) and since the Habs were available at a very reasonable 69$ I figured I had to try my luck. The break wasn't going to happen until all team had been sold though and the Leafs and Jets being rather expensive (which is fair enough given the rookie content for those teams), Collect Edition did a mini to sell those. Decided to buy two spots in the Leafs mini which set me back 32$ and when the random was done I was amazed to realize that I had won the Leafs! A team for whom the price tag was 469$ and all it cost me was 32$ dollars!

When the live video started, i was hoping for both Montreal (as usual) and Toronto (that made a change) there was nothing for me in the first box...in the second box, a first Toronto card showed up a Matthews, Marner and Nylander in a triple jersey card. The third box went by, the fourth box...no more Leafs or even a single Habs card... And then, the fifth box...it finally yielded a first Habs card a Galchenyuk base...better than nothing I guess...BUT the final card of the box was a Marner chest logo 11/19 and it sure was sweet! Here's the pic:

Hits ML.jpg

Even for a non Leafs fan, that is one sweet patch! It wasn't mine for long though...I then traded it for a beauty of a Habs card:
    20938674_10159273940075385_439549248_n.jpg

Needless to say, I'm over the moon to land that Gally and i've had heck of a collecting weekend! I don't even care about only getting a base for the Habs collection :)

Thanks for the looks and comments as always!
    Karine
    Attached Images Attached Images