$25 Paypal available for Frank Howard

Going to start "super" collecting Frank Howard. Looking for GU and Autographs of this giant of a man. I never got to see him play, he retired in 1973 when I was two years old, but he was the "Aaron Judge" of his day based on his size and the distance he could hit a baseball. Let me know what you have. I currently have $25 in Paypal available. Let me know what you have.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    howardgqcollector- I have these two autos, but I would prefer to trade. I primarly collect Autos and GU of old-timers in any sport, Graded Vintage cards (pre-1980) in any sport, and Graded True RC's in any sport.

05 Origins Signatures Frank Howard
    16 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Blue Frank Howard
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    howardgqcollector- I have these two autos, but I would prefer to trade. I primarly collect Autos and GU of old-timers in any sport, Graded Vintage cards (pre-1980) in any sport, and Graded True RC's in any sport.

05 Origins Signatures Frank Howard
    16 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Blue Frank Howard
    I appreciate it, I am just getting back in the game after a long lay off and don't have much in the way of trade bait.

Quote Originally Posted by howardgqcollector View Post
    I appreciate it, I am just getting back in the game after a long lay off and don't have much in the way of trade bait.
    howardgqcollector- I will sell them if you are interested.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I don't have Paypal but I could sell these 2 for $20 shipped with a money order or concealed cash.

Frank Howard 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game #35 AUTOGRAPH
    Frank Howard 2005 Upper Deck Trilogy Generations Past Signatures Bronze #D/35 AUTOGRAPH
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content