Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I would have to say men's softball (competitive) and video games. Played baseball into college and then after that ended took up softball.

Played video games since I was a kid and still enjoy them. Just picked up a mini SNES Classic which is pretty sweet.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (257)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Carolina Panthers Carolina Hurricanes
    See kansas_city_royals_2011's Items on eBay

I collect action figures: G.I. Joe, Masters of the Universe, Marvel Legends, Marvel Select and WWE Elite are my main ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woodworking,hunting,fishing,and building an occasional model semi. Woodworking is my main hobby and I'm able to make some extra coin of it so that helps.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Was thinking of collecting original Nintendo stuff. I had the system, quite a few games and got Nintendo Power magazine as a kid. Thought it would be cool to delve back into the memories and extend on what I've already experienced.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Was thinking of collecting original Nintendo stuff. I had the system, quite a few games and got Nintendo Power magazine as a kid. Thought it would be cool to delve back into the memories and extend on what I've already experienced.

Did you get the SNES Classic?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

Did you get the SNES Classic?

No. I played video games with Nintendo mostly. Played a little SNES at friends' houses but not much.

Researched Nintendo Power past eBay sales today and figured the first issues maintained decent value. I had like #1-10 before stopping my subscription. I have to guess my dad never tossed anything of mine and they are packed away in storage somewhere.

Had like 25 games. Metal Gear, Karnov, Hudson's Adventure Island and Link I played to death.
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 12-09-2017 at 08:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

That picture of the lightning is awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

I would have to say men's softball (competitive) and video games. Played baseball into college and then after that ended took up softball.

Played video games since I was a kid and still enjoy them. Just picked up a mini SNES Classic which is pretty sweet.

I heard the SNES Classic was popular. My brother who lives in Michigan and I (NY) were at my parents last weekend and found our original SNES from when we were kids. It took a while, and a random yellow line on the screen, but it was fun challenging each other to some Ken Griffey 1993 MLB and the original Madden game!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I heard the SNES Classic was popular. My brother who lives in Michigan and I (NY) were at my parents last weekend and found our original SNES from when we were kids. It took a while, and a random yellow line on the screen, but it was fun challenging each other to some Ken Griffey 1993 MLB and the original Madden game!

Always good to bring some back some great memories.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Try to stay young enjoy life best I can everything will worth out in the wash

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast