Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Honors Fallen Police Officers at Preseason Game

http://dailysnark.com/packers-ha-ha-...s-cleats-game/

The Green Bay Packers safety wrote the names of four Florida law-enforcement officers who died in the line of duty on his cleats for Saturday night’s NFL preseason game against the Washington Redskins.

The names include that of of Matt Baxter and Sam Howard of the Kissimmee, FL Police Department, who were shot and killed on Friday.

“Sgt. Debra” and “Big Norm” are also inscribed, referring to Norman Lewis of the Orange County, FL Sheriff’s Office, who died on in January in a crash while responding in a manhunt for the killer of Orlando Police Sgt. Debra Clayton, who was shot in December.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Very cool; I hadn't heard about this!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Very nice. Glad to see something good going on in the NFL instead of all this bad stuff lately.

That's awesome! I can especially appreciate this being in law enforcement. I might have to have a secret liking for Ha Ha even though I'm not a Packers fan...and I guess it's not really a secret anymore now..lol
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Very cool indeed.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Nice to see a player actually understanding that LEO's have a tough job and shows his appreciation.