Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Honors Fallen Police Officers at Preseason Game

http://dailysnark.com/packers-ha-ha-...s-cleats-game/

The Green Bay Packers safety wrote the names of four Florida law-enforcement officers who died in the line of duty on his cleats for Saturday night’s NFL preseason game against the Washington Redskins.

The names include that of of Matt Baxter and Sam Howard of the Kissimmee, FL Police Department, who were shot and killed on Friday.

“Sgt. Debra” and “Big Norm” are also inscribed, referring to Norman Lewis of the Orange County, FL Sheriff’s Office, who died on in January in a crash while responding in a manhunt for the killer of Orlando Police Sgt. Debra Clayton, who was shot in December.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very cool; I hadn't heard about this!

Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates

Very nice. Glad to see something good going on in the NFL instead of all this bad stuff lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

That's awesome! I can especially appreciate this being in law enforcement. I might have to have a secret liking for Ha Ha even though I'm not a Packers fan...and I guess it's not really a secret anymore now..lol

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very cool indeed.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice to see a player actually understanding that LEO's have a tough job and shows his appreciation.