Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Not saying he is or isn't (along with basically everyone else in the league) but why are people so sure that Stanton is "clean"? I mean I remember getting a ton of flack on here for merely suggesting that Bonds might be juicing and was met with he hasn't failed a test and where's your proof? Now everyone tries to make it seem like they were against Bonds from day 1 when they weren't.
    This isn't coming out of nowhere. In 2009, his first full minor league season, he had 39 HR in 125 games. Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportnut08 View Post
    This isn't coming out of nowhere. In 2009, his first full minor league season, he had 39 HR in 125 games. Enough said.
    I don't think Stanton is juicing but this is a bad argument. McGwire hit 49 in his first full season in the majors.

ok fans, he is at 59 with 3 games to play
    Collecting Shawn Green [BB] GU Cards only [have about 200, have most commons, trade only] - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    Still plenty of time to get to 62 as I predicted.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    I think it is already a huge success even if he doesn't hit anything else since Ryan Howard at 58 home runs was the most home runs after Bonds/McGwire/Sosa etc
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12