These 1990s minor league hockey logos are so bad they’re actually good

As a product of the 1990s, and one with a lot of nostalgia to boot, I feel the need to stand up for something we published here Tuesday. In the dead of the hockey offseason, we took a look at a curious logo decision by the Beast of New Haven, an AHL team from the late 1990s.

It’s quite something, and it brought up a point I suddenly never knew I needed to defend until that moment. Browsing through the vast expanse of the internet, the lists of the “worst hockey logos ever created” were numerous. To my surprise, many of the logos that have not stood the test of time (according to some) were from hockey teams in the 1990s, including the Beast of New Haven.
    https://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2017/8/...victoria-salsa
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I kind of like the logos for the Quebec Rafales and Victoria Salsa. But oh man. That Las Vegas Flash logo...

Quote Originally Posted by Thick McRunfast View Post
    I kind of like the logos for the Quebec Rafales and Victoria Salsa. But oh man. That Las Vegas Flash logo...

I liked the wizards but that first one from Vancouver was bad imo

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!