Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITG Vault 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

thanks for your help!
    Collecting all Ryan Callahan Cards
    Most wanted:
    2011-12 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #4 Ryan Callahan
    2013-14 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #GLRC Ryan Callahan
    Callahan PC on instagram:Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks for your help!

Just ask any questions you have and the site will try to help answer your questions.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just ask any questions you have and the site will try to help answer your questions.

Don

Yes, this website is very helpful for me. There are very few hockey card collectors in Hungary.

Best Regards
    Balázs

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. Many people, including me, do not want these cards with stamps in their PC.

Thats true, but the vault gave alot of people chances to pull cards that are almost impossible to find today, like myself i pulled a nice gretzky complete package from ultimate vault 02 year back when itg still had a license which is kinda nice to have, a card that to me dont bother it has a red vault stamp i still value this card and i think there are a few collectors that also like vault cards.
    Last edited by mortuus; 08-27-2017 at 09:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thats true, but the vault gave alot of people chances to pull cards that are almost impossible to find today, like myself i pulled a nice gretzky complete package from ultimate vault 02 year back when itg still had a license which is kinda nice to have, a card that to me dont bother it has a red vault stamp i still value this card and i think there are a few collectors that also like vault cards.

Have a scan? Awesome hit!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also a good way to get some hard signed autos from some HOFers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also a good way to get some hard signed autos from some HOFers.

Very true as well. Guess no one truly appreciates all those HARD SIGNED autos lol.

Don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12