Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Heads up for the last one of the year as a 10 day turnaround. For those potentially interested are you looking for discounted pricing (turn around not guaranteed) but hoping it isn't long. From what I've seen in another group that sends in 10 day and has to be getting discounted pricing, the turnaround has been on time...just what I've seen, can't 100% guarantee...

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Hey Rog
    I need to remove the 2005 Cal Ripken Sweet Spot Jumbo Patch from this break as it has $500+ BV

gotcha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

@nskrbec - Are your sell values from actual sales of same cards? The cards of some concern might be #1, #5, what's the next print run that has a price, #6, #10, next print run with pricing, #

@patriotsguy #1 & #5 are from actual sales online that I just bought in the last several months. There is really nothing else to compare them to. #6 (Ripken Jumbo) was from an actual sale but I just posted a few minutes ago to take that one out as it has a $500+ BV. #10 was also from a recent completed sale in the last 3-4 months. If you think ANY of them shouldn't be in this break, LMK and I'll pull them and wait for the 10 day. Don't want to complicate things anymore than they need to be for you bud

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heads up for the last one of the year as a 10 day turnaround. For those potentially interested are you looking for discounted pricing (turn around not guaranteed) but hoping it isn't long. From what I've seen in another group that sends in 10 day and has to be getting discounted pricing, the turnaround has been on time...just what I've seen, can't 100% guarantee...

@patriotsguy, whats the difference in pricing from discounted vs guaranteed non-discounted? And does this have anything to do if there is $500+ bv cards in it?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@patriotsguy, whats the difference in pricing from discounted vs guaranteed non-discounted? And does this have anything to do if there is $500+ bv cards in it?

Has nothing to do with BV...If we take discounted pricing they won't guarantee the turnaround time. But as I said, from what I've seen the turnaround time has been pretty god, but can't guarantee...

10 Day Service Level Discounted pricing - 50-99 $15/card 100 - 249 $13/card 250+ $12/card + $1 autos

Regualr pricing guaranteed time frame
    1-50 cards $20/card
    51-99 cards $18/card
    100+ cards $15/card
    $2 additional if auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rog, I'll send you a PM here

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't mind this one and hope we can get 100 cards

1-50 cards $20/card
    51-99 cards $18/card
    100+ cards $15/card
    $2 additional if auto

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wouldn't mind this one and hope we can get 100 cards

1-50 cards $20/card
    51-99 cards $18/card
    100+ cards $15/card
    $2 additional if auto

I think it's doable...what I'll probably do is open the 10 day right after I ship out this sub and give it enough time to fill, and then advertise the crap out of it in hopes for min. 100 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

For my #5, the card isn't numbered but it also has no bv.

ill be in for the 10 day as I'll have a handful of cards. Would be great to go cheaper than $15 a card though.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For my #5, the card isn't numbered but it also has no bv.

ill be in for the 10 day as I'll have a handful of cards. Would be great to go cheaper than $15 a card though.

@goaldriversv

If this is the card, you may want to save this one for the 10 day, hate for BGS to snag it out of this sub and it costs you an additional $23 for it...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Albert-Pujol...8AAOSwwxlZjEJa
    LMK
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 09-01-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast