Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

Im hoping someone can help me out...this was my 1st time joining this group submission and my first time getting cards graded.. my question to the group is what exactly do u look at to tell which ones to send in.. for example i just got a lot of 10 lonzo ball prizm rookies.. whenever the next submission is, I want to submit at least 5 of the 10 but what little details do I need to look at before sending them in so I can send in the best ones of the 10... they all look the same to me but maybe im missing something

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors San Francisco Giants
    See maitai326's Items on eBay

Im hoping someone can help me out...this was my 1st time joining this group submission and my first time getting cards graded.. my question to the group is what exactly do u look at to tell which ones to send in.. for example i just got a lot of 10 lonzo ball prizm rookies.. whenever the next submission is, I want to submit at least 5 of the 10 but what little details do I need to look at before sending them in so I can send in the best ones of the 10... they all look the same to me but maybe im missing something

Corners - Make sure no dings or white showing
    Centering - Check both front and back (preferably 55/45 or 50/50)
    Surface - Check carefully for imperfections on the finishing of the card or surface scratches (chrome cards in mags cause surface scratches also)
    Edges - Make sure edges are clean cut, no white showing or jaggedness

Use a magnifying glass or Jewelers Loupe to inspect cards with a good light source
    Last edited by 51CardDeck; 01-26-2018 at 01:28 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Myles Garrett/Acuna/Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks alot

Corners - Make sure no dings or white showing
    Centering - Check both front and back (preferably 55/45 or 50/50)
    Surface - Check carefully for imperfections on the finishing of the card or surface scratches (chrome cards in mags cause surface scratches also)
    Edges - Make sure edges are clean cut, no white showing or jaggedness

Use a magnifying glass or Jewelers Loupe to inspect cards with a good light source

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

We've got to be getting ALMOST close to hearing about these? I know BGS has even achkowledged the extremely lengthy non-guaranteed times by reducing individuals submissions to 500/week until they get caught up on the non-guaranteeds

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going on almost 5 months here, ... about 100 business days Again, Rog, not dogging on you but this is just ridiculous on BGS's behalf. Any update on these Rog?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was reading elsewhere that guys who sent in August still havent had any movement.. Seems they more like 7-8 months behind now smdh

SCF Rewards
    Country

At some point they have to do some non guaranteed subs what if they never get to them they should just do first come first serve so you can have some kinda idea when they are gonna be done with your order

SCF Rewards
    Country

im guessing they feel like they're fully protected because of the "NO" guarantee. folks are paying upcharges just to get their stuff back. IMO I couldnt pay extra after they have had my cards for 5 months... to even tell your customers that that is a option is disrespectful

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly PSA is no longer a viable option either. Reports are that they are a couple months backlogged as well and the fact Heritage and Bowman will be busted in mass quantities never seen before because of Ohtani and yet another strong RC class we should probably get ready for 4-6 months to become the norm unless you are willing to pay a huge upcharge to a premium package.

No proof just speculation on my part but I'd say around time for Nationals we will get news of a substantial price increase in 10 day subs and that non guaranteed subs will be discontinued. Sadly the grading market is becoming a rich man's playground but they only have them selves to blame. We are now going through the graded card bubble collapse just like the housing market crash a few years back. Personally while frustrating I think it could be good in the long term and make the 9.5's relevant again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just want my cards back. I'm a small peanuts guy and have about 20 cards sitting since September worth about $2K. Just cutting into my "investing". I'm pretty frustrated with BGS. We knew it was going to be awhile when we submitted but come on. It's not like we aren't paying for this service, yes, its discounted, yes, more than most thanks to SCF/Rog but I'm almost to the point I'd rather just have these back ungraded. I hope, in the end, something gets figured out and things start getting back to the norm. If they are actually that far behind, that also means that BGS is racking in the $$ and should be able to expand hiring due to this. Catch up to the market. Keep standards high, keep customers happy. Basically, posting here makes me feel a bit better but I have a standard I expect from BGS due to years of dealing with them and over the last 9 months that standard/expectation has completely fallen off.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast