Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Funny, as I was reading this my BGS rep calls me about something unrelated to this so while I had him on the phone I asked about this. Roughly 6 more weeks. I need to call him this time next month to get s more concrete date.
    Thanks Rog for the update. I'm just about to leave my front door in northern MN and walk down to Dallas. I'll probably get there before this order is ready. Should at least save us on return shipping :P

I also like that this thread has had over 14,000 views on it, says a lot. At least we should be getting these back around the 4th of July. We'll all have to raise our cups to each other for the long wait and hopeful arrival of our cards sporting some red, white & blue!
    Last edited by nskrbec; 05-16-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!

Well the neat thing is that all the cards we sent in are now vintage.
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

So he said six weeks? that means we will have them back around August lol. They are never right about the time frame so I know not to expect it to be 6 wks
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Now this is funny as all get out.LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    this seems to be funny, but reality sets in and gets me sad and angry and frustrated
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

also, why can't scf push harder to get our cards back. scf has exposure to thousands of members so isn't that motivation for beckett to save face? there should be some leverage from scf's end. i'm sure scf gives beckett lots of exposure and business. i'm an internet marketer and there are search engine optimization techniques so that the thread to call out beckett for this ranks first page of search engines, mostly google.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with SCF. The service they are providing us is absolutely amazing. Rog has gone above and beyond on every submission and in NO WAY has any blame or culpability on BGS's delays. He has reached out to BGS reps more than once on this sub and many others. I want to make sure everybody knows that Rog & SCF are top notch and even though I myself am extremely frustrated by the ridiculous time BGS is taking on these, know Rog/SCF have done the best they can do here.

Quote Originally Posted by goaldriversv View Post
    also, why can't scf push harder to get our cards back. scf has exposure to thousands of members so isn't that motivation for beckett to save face? there should be some leverage from scf's end. i'm sure scf gives beckett lots of exposure and business. i'm an internet marketer and there are search engine optimization techniques so that the thread to call out beckett for this ranks first page of search engines, mostly google.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122