Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors San Francisco Giants
    See maitai326's Items on eBay

Received mine yesterday. Thanks for organizing all this.

As I suspected the 3 cards with low grades have dinged corners as if they were dropped.
    I inspect all my cards with a loop and/or magnifying glass, so there’s no way I would’ve missed it. With that said, I’m done with BGS. PSA will get all my business moving forward.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Myles Garrett/Acuna/Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Received mine yesterday. Thanks for organizing all this.

As I suspected the 3 cards with low grades have dinged corners as if they were dropped.
    I inspect all my cards with a loop and/or magnifying glass, so there’s no way I would’ve missed it. With that said, I’m done with BGS. PSA will get all my business moving forward.

Man that really sucks. Not only the long wait but that on top of it? Yeah can't blame you, PSA seems the way to go.

What loupe do you use by chance? I think I need to get one.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors San Francisco Giants
    See maitai326's Items on eBay

The loupe I use is a Nikon one, But any kind of loupe should be fine. Same with magnifying glass. I use a desk light type. Any lens with at least 5x should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum

SCF Rewards
    Country

got my order. i have tears. literal tears. it's been a long year. a freaking year. thanks roger for being patient and with the awesome communication.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031