Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    if any of you have beckett pricing guide subscriptions, i strongly suggest you let them know that you will not be subscribing. my opg subscription is up very soon and the reps are emailing and leaving messages non stop. i finally replied back and told them i won't be renewing my subscription until our order is completed. i just sent the reply so they haven't had a chance to respond back to get more info about our order.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    any update at all? lol
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

Nope

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920