Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

ironically my worst grades as well. i only submitted 3, but went straight from pack to sleeve and got other 9.5's from other cards from the same boxes I opened.
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 234/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah: 73/96 including 1/1's and 68/73 non 1/1's

Well, after a very loooooooooooooong time of BGS having these cards they are on their way back to their homes. @Rabs & @goaldriversv, yours will go to the PO on Monday as they both need more insurance than I can purchase online.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Thank you Rog. As stated previously, really appreciate you taking the time to get this out and everything else that is included.
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Thank you Roger for all you've done for this sub really appreciate it thank you

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Well, after a very loooooooooooooong time of BGS having these cards they are on their way back to their homes. @Rabs & @goaldriversv, yours will go to the PO on Monday as they both need more insurance than I can purchase online.
    thanks, roger. i am almost, just nearly, literally in tears. it won't be a pretty scene when i get these cards in hand.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Smdh.... most of my cards are worthless with these grades I got lol.. I just dont know what im going to do with the time I spent being mad that beckett had our cards
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930