Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526
    you win the internet today
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman22 View Post
    I can't hear what you're saying

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

This thread is almost a year old...
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Lol.. I remember saying to myself .. ill have these back before Christmas..........2017
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

Quote Originally Posted by bosoulja82 View Post
    Lol.. I remember saying to myself .. ill have these back before Christmas..........2017
    Will they be back by Christmas 2018?
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

I can’t believe BGS is still accepting submissions for non-guaranteed service and also the people who are submitting their cards at this service level either don’t know or are crazy. Over 1 year turn around is ridiculous. At this rate they’ll have to temporarily suspend their 5 day turn around as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Hidden Content /Top Def Players/Myles Garrett/Tre’Davious White

Or they could hire more people?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Will they be back by Christmas 2018?
    I hope so

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

They will pop in September.. they have to... sone time in September PatriotGuy gonna let us know he received the email
    Im always looking for Raiders Autograph cards. Has to be in Raiders uniform and it has to be autographed

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526