Exclamation Phillies' Rhys Hoskins breaks record for fastest to 10 career home runs

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...t-10-home-runs

Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Rhys Hoskins, playing in his 17th career game, hit his 10th career home run in the bottom of the first inning Saturday night at home against the Chicago Cubs.

Hoskins is the fastest player to reach 10 home runs in major league history. He outpaced Trevor Story and George Scott (21 games) and Gary Sanchez (22 games), according to ESPN Stats & Information.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Gonna be another crazy spike in card sales!

Don[
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

He hit his 11th today,and started a triple play.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Looking for Carl Furillo,Rocky Colavito,and Johnny Callison stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 39special View Post
    He hit his 11th today,and started a triple play.
    Only going to get crazier as time goes on.

DON
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

The rookies this season have been hitting home runs like crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    The rookies this season have been hitting home runs like crazy!
    Everyone has been hitting home runs like crazy. Andrelton Simmons, of all people, has 14 right now. He hasn't hit that many total in the last 3 or 4 seasons.
    Last edited by WizardofOz1982; 08-27-2017 at 09:52 PM.

The Rapid Rise of Philadelphia Phillies Slugger Rhys Hoskins and His Cards

Philadelphia Phillies slugger Rhys Hoskins continues to make history with every magnificent swing. Hoskins is not simply in rare territory. He’s in unprecedented territory. No player in the game’s history has ever delivered a start quite like the one Hoskins has. He’s hit 11 home runs in his first 18 games. He’s belted dingers in each of his last five games and in seven of his last eight.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...s/#more-196323
    Hidden Content

The Rapid Rise of Philadelphia Phillies Slugger Rhys Hoskins and His Cards

Philadelphia Phillies slugger Rhys Hoskins continues to make history with every magnificent swing. Hoskins is not simply in rare territory. He’s in unprecedented territory. No player in the game’s history has ever delivered a start quite like the one Hoskins has. He’s hit 11 home runs in his first 18 games. He’s belted dingers in each of his last five games and in seven of his last eight.

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2017/...s/#more-196323
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz1982 View Post
    Everyone has been hitting home runs like crazy. Andrelton Simmons, of all people, has 14 right now. He hasn't hit that many total in the last 3 or 4 seasons.
    Yeah I've noticed outside of Stanton that the rookies, non HR guys, and bench/garbage players of the past have been upping their HR totals this season but the other stars not so much. Making the HR leaderboard outside of Stanton a list of guys that the average fan has no clue about.